Whiskey Run Trails Oregon Contest Rules
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who sign up at (www.TravelSouthernOregonCoast.com). who are 21 or older as of the date of entry, and who agree to subscribe to Travel Southern Oregon Coast and Coos Bay North Bend Visitor and Convention Bureau’s travel enewsletter. Entrants can opt out at any time, and Travel Southern Oregon Coast and Coos Bay North Bend Visitor and Convention Bureau will never share or sell your email to any 3rd party. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Travel Southern Oregon Coast or the Coos Bay North Bend Visitor and Convention Bureau, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Travel Southern Oregon Coast as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 3, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. PT and ending December 1, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. PT. All online entries must be received by December 1, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. PT. Winner will be picked by random draw on December 15, 2022. Winner will receive the certificates and fun pack in the mail by January 15, 2023. Expiration dates, if applicable, will be listed on the certificates. Some blackout dates may apply and will be listed on the certificate.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.TravelSouthernOregonCoast.com. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Travel Southern Oregon Coast. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Travel Southern Oregon Coast.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive:
- 2 nights lodging for 2 at BAY POINT LANDING; based on availability at time of booking; certificate is good through November 1, 2023. Booking details will be listed on the certificate.
- Winner can choose MTB rentals & helmets for 2 people, OR an expert-guided tour of Whiskey Run courtesy of WHISKEY RUN RENTALS; booking details will be listed on the certificate.
- Gift Certificate for $50 to 7 DEVIL’S BREWERY AND TAPROOM
- $100 gift certificate to WILDFLOUR restaurant
- WHISKEY RUN FUN PACK with maps, socks, stickers, etc.
Approximate retail value of the prize package is $1000.
Winner is responsible for booking their own travel arrangements; all details will be on the certificates (flights are not included).
If any questions arise regarding winner’s trip, winner can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected randomly under the supervision of Travel Southern Oregon Coast. Winner will be notified by email or telephone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Travel Southern Oregon Coast shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Travel Southern Oregon Coast and its partners, representatives and employees from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Travel Southern Oregon Coast, a non-profit regional destination management organization focused on developing the South Coast of Oregon into a sustainable and vibrant overnight visitor destination.
- Email newsletter sign up: by entering the Contest, You agree to receive the travel e-newsletter from Travel Southern Oregon Coast and Coos Bay North Bend Visitor and Convention Bureau. These e-newsletters contain stories about trip ideas, itineraries, events and travel info for visiting the Southern Oregon coast. Travel Southern Oregon Coast and Coos Bay/North Bend Visitor and Convention Bureau respects your privacy and will never give to others or sell your personal or email information. Contest entrants can opt out at any time.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND OREGON WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Oregon having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.