Plan your Car-Free Manzanita Trip!
NW Connector offers public transportation in northwest Oregon. Try their route mapping tools as you plan your trip.
From Portland (Union Station)
- Take the NorthWest POINT: Portland to Cannon Beach, then connect to The Wave Route 3
- Take the NW Connector (SETD Route 5): Portland to Tillamook, then connect to The Wave Route 3
Manzanita bus stop
The Manzanita bus stop at Laneda Ave and S .5th Street provides connections to Cannon Beach, Tillamook, and Pacific City
Once you arrive in Manzanita, take the stress out of finding parking around town – park once at your accommodations and explore our beautiful and walkable city on foot. Laneda Avenue hosts a multitude of restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, bike rentals, and our Visitors Center – and leads directly to the beach!
Rent fat tire bikes for cruising the beach at Bahama Mama’s Bikes. Bringing a road bike? A paved walking and biking path runs along Carmel Avenue and Beach Street from Laneda Avenue to the Manzanita Links golf course.
Taxi and Uber services are now available in Tillamook County.
Beach Access for Everyone
Beach wheelchairs are available for visitors with mobility challenges so everyone can access our beautiful beaches. To reserve, call the Manzanita Visitors Center at (503) 812-5510.
For up-to-date information about visiting Manzanita
Call or visit the Manzanita Visitor Center
- 31 Laneda Ave, Manzanita, OR 97130
- (503) 812-5510
While you’re here on the coast, it’s easy to visit Tillamook and Cannon Beach!
- Take the NW Connector (SETD Route 3): Northbound to Cannon Beach or southbound to Tillamook
- For information about visiting additional towns north of Cannon Beach, check NW Connector’s website